|country of origin:||USA|
|manufacturer:||A.T. Ferrell, Saginaw, Michigan|
|dimensions:||3 538 mm x 1 900 mm x 2 400 mm|
|year of production:||unknown|
In 1891 Albert T. Ferrell took over John E. Smith's grain cleaning plant. The company soon established itself as an important producer of agricultural machinery. The Super 29D was introduced in the 1930s. The machine was made mostly of oak, it was powered by an electric engine with the output of 7.5 HP, and equipped with four cleaning sieves. The exhibit was a part of the UNRRA economic aid to Czechoslovakia after World War II.